The Audiology Department at UMC has two full time certified and licensed Audiologists on staff. The audiologist provide a range of screening and diagnostic services that include:
- Basic Audiometric Evaluations
- Acoustic Reflex Testing
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry
- Conditioning Play Audiometry
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential
We also make custom swim molds in house and participate in the “Starkey Hear Now Program.”
Our hours of operation are 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. A referral from a physician having ancillary ordering privileges is required prior to an appointment being scheduled.
Please call (337)261-6424 with any questions.