ONLINE HIPAA TRAINING PROGRAM
Login directions for LSU HCSD
Consider Printing This Page Before Starting
- Click on this link: Online HIPAA Training Program
- At the homepage, choose LOGIN on the red toolbar in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
- Fill in the following fields:
Facility ID: See Table below
User Name: : (Use your LSU NT Logon ID. If you do not have an LSU NT ID then use your SMS ID.)
Password: Social Security Number
- Once logged in, each user is directed to their Personal Learning Center (PLC). The PLC contains all lessons that the user has been required to take.
- Each user is able to access the module by clicking on the subject in the blue link.
- Each module contains an objective, lesson, practical examples, frequently asked questions and testing section.
- The testing is an open book test. At any time you may refer back to the lesson and return back to the test. Use this toolbar located at the top of the screen to navigate back and forth.
Home > PLC > Lesson Overview > Lesson > Practical Example > FAQ's > Test
In order to successfully pass the course you must score an 80% or higher. If you fail the test, you may take it as many times as you need to. Once you complete the test(s) with a passing score your results will be recorded in the database and you are finished. To exit click the red logoff button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
|Facility ID Table
By Roy Clay