- Where is the Payroll Department located? What are the hours of operation?
The Payroll Department is located on the southwest corner of the campus. Our office hours are 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- When is payday?
Hourly employees are paid bi-weekly on Friday. Unclassified Monthly employees are paid on the last business day of the month. View the Payroll Calendar to determine the next payday.
- Understanding your check.
View the bi-weekly paycheck.
- If I think my paycheck is incorrect, what should I do?
Contact your Manager/Supervisor or Timekeeper. Once it has been determined that the hours submitted are incorrect, the Manager/Supervisor must contact the Payroll Department.
- I lost my paycheck, what should I do?
Contact the Payroll Department immediately so that a stop payment request can be processed. A replacement check will be issued on the next regular pay cycle, pending receipt of the stop payment confirmation from the bank.
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
Complete a Direct Deposit Form and submit to the Payroll Department.
- How long does it take to get my direct deposit started?
Usually, the 2nd payroll following your election. To make sure deposit information is correct, "pre-noting" (a practice run) takes place the 1st payroll following your election, and you will still receive a paycheck. The direct deposit will then occur on the 2nd payroll following your election. Instead of receiving a check, you will receive a yellow "pay stub" indicating that your pay was direct deposited to the account you specified.
- How do I change the amount of income tax withheld from my paycheck?
To change federal withholding; complete, sign and date the W-4 Form.
To change state withholding; complete, sign and date the L-4 Form.
- How do I apply for FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)? Complete a Medical Certificate, have physician complete their section, submit it to the Payroll Department and forward a copy to your Manager/Supervisor.
Medical Certificate for employee/ Medical Certificate for family member
- If I have more questions, whom can I contact?
If you need assistance, please visit the Payroll Department or contact us at (985) 873-1784.