The Louisiana Tobacco Control Initiative (LA-TCI) provides FREE, evidence-based smoking cessation services at Lallie Kemp Medical Center. Designated staff member Debby Durapau, MS, CTTS offers several quit smoking options for patients and employees, including:
- Individual face-to-face behavioral counseling; sessions upon request
- Group behavioral counseling; classes held serveral times a month call the number below to register
- Referral to the state’s Quitline for FREE telephone or web-based counseling
- Referal to the Louisiana Smoking Cessation Trust program for FREE counseling and medication*
- Assistance with obtaining a prescription for cessation medication from a person’s primary care doctor help them quit
Click here for more information about the LA-TCI, or you may contact your TCI Cessation Specialist directly using the information below.
Debby Durapau, MS, CTTS
Office Location: Six-Plex building Door 16
Office Number: 985-878-1362
Email address: email@example.com
*To qualify for the FREE Lousiana Smoking Cessation Trust program a person must attest to having begun smoking before September 1, 1988, and be a Louisiana resident.