Our Radiology department provides a wide array of outpatient services, during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. These services include:
- General Radiography – used to visualize the bones and soft tissues in the entire body in 2 dimensions.
- Fluoroscopy - used to visualize the esophagus, upper and lower gastro-intestinal tract, kidneys and bladder.
- Ultrasound - used to visualize the breast, organs and blood vessels in the neck, abdomen, pelvis and extremities
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT) – used to visualize organs and blood vessels in the head, neck, lungs, spine, abdomen, pelvis, and extremities. Our scanner can also evaluate loss of bone density.
- Mammography – used to visualize breast tissue in both male and female patients.
Magnetic Resonance Imagining (MRI)
- Used to visualize and evaluate organs and blood vessels in the body using magnetic energy instead of radiation.
Mammo – Our state-of-the-art digital 3D Mammography unit provides:
- PRIME Technology, with up to 30% less radiation dose and uncompromised image quality.
- Sharper breast images with more efficient workflow.
- Instant image pre-view.
- Great comfort for the patient.
- A calming mood light LED panel which can be changed to the color of choice
To schedule an appointment please call (985)878-1321.